Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Serve It Up!

What's up people. I'm happy to be back in the world of loopers, and I have enjoyed the last 2 weeks of actually working back in table tennis. I'm working back in table tennis in the form of www.butterflyonline.com baby. More to come on that for sure.

I'm actually back in South Florida for a tournament, and I completed a nice pre tournament final workout to get totally tuned up for the S. Florida Open in Davie, the city that is on the westside of Ft. Lauderdale.

I came in Friday and played with Uri and Lev, 2 of my favorite people and students. I was happy to working with them again, and they were just as happy to have someone that can talk and outplay them at the same time. Here is some highlight from our 2 hour training session.



Saturday got more serious when I activated Raf to come out and give me some master ball movement. I felt really good in the drills, but not so good when we played practice games, as I'm still knocking the cobwebs off that part of my game. I should have everything fully flushed out in the early matches on Sunday.

I think that Keith Alban should be the top rated player with a rating of 2506, and I think I'm number 2 at 2381. I had a rating slated to be over 2400 until I lost to John Mar at the Cary Cup. My goal is to really target beating everyone below me, and everyone 80 points above me. That way I am climbing my way back to the top instead of trying to jump back to my original level. By the time I climb my way back to 2500 hundred, my level and my style will have it's full integrity back.

Here are some highlights from my training session with my boy Raf.



Pacer Out!

2 Comments:

Blogger dabynx said...

Great article on ionized water, I am just beginning research and this helped alot. Where did find and what brand was it, already bottled commercial water? I would like to try this before investing in a machine.
Thanks in advance, Michael

April 8, 2008 at 9:38 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Brian, Could you do a post on the equipment you're using currently and why? Just curious about your thoughts regarding blade weight, sponge softness, glue replacements, etc.

Thanks,
Dave

April 8, 2008 at 12:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home