Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Fine-tuning the System

What's up ponger's? Another 2 weeks have gone by, and I'm in the final preparations for the Cary Cup. I honestly wish I could have about 6 more practice sessions to completely bring everything together, but I'll have to play this one not fully where I want to be.

I didn't play as much as I wanted to in the last 2 weeks, but I am playing better. The only aspect of my game that has not let me down is my footwork, serve and serve return, which is a surprise. The rest of my game is not really grey, but the fine-tuning will have to be a crash course. Plus, my fitness is incredible, so I do see myself being able to finish the tournament.

I suspect that I'll get much better as the tournament progresses. Until then, enjoy another session of quality table tennis training.



Pacer Out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck, my friend!
Uri.

March 10, 2008 at 8:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home