Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Video Clip of the Week - No Gifts

My "Return to the Table" campaign has been more successful than than expected regarding getting my form back. I wasn't sure if I could get the super competitive attitude back after racing bikes for 4 years. I instantly got the"Pong" bug back, and I went right back into deep mediation approaching any of my weaknesses.

After playing a mock tournament at the Boys Club and playing sloppy for most of the day, it left a really sour taste in my mouth. It made me go back and write out a extremely ambitious training program, and made my practice partner asked, "Are you trying to make the Olympics?" as it addresses all the errors I made through systemic functional training.

I'm going back there Sunday to exact revenge on the errors I made from 3 weeks before, and some players will get in the way of the freight train as it gets going. I apologize now for the whooping you are gonna get. I wish I could say that I wanted to beat a particular player, but my program is bigger than that. What is my program? You'll find out in due time, but it's going to knock the socks off anyone that never thought it could be done.

My objective now is to have another good practice session that addresses all the things that will prepare me for a solid day on the table on Sunday.

If you beat me a match, then you have truly beat me. I don't give gifts, even on Xmas. Well, Maybe Xmas, but you have to know my middle name for me to give you a gift.

I believe in training hard, and competing even harder. If you ever get a chance to do this, then do it.


Have a great week

Pacer Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home